Here goes the updated devtools image based on Galileo software release 1.0.4.
Compared to the previous version, it
- is based on 1.0.4 (duh :)
- no longer has Redis installed right away – I figured there’s not that much demand for that and one can always install from the repo
- has never Node.js (0.10.32)
- has fswebcam in addition to Motion
- has the latest version of libwebsockets lib and dev packages installed right away
Enjoy and feel free to comment either here or in the dedicated Galileo forum thread.